To promote social justice and human rights for Haitian-Americans by:
- Raising awareness and addressing the issues and needs of the local Haitian-American community
- Lobbying and seeking legislation to increase the allocation of resources to the Haitian-Americans
- Empowering Haitian-American voters through increased voter registration
- Recruiting candidates of Haitian descent to run for and get elected to public office
To improve the quality of life of Haitian-Americans in Lee County by:
- Increasing Haitian-American participation in the political process to further the common good of the community.
- Uniting the Haitian-American community to achieve social equity in the allocation of educational resources, health care, and job training.